Tell your tale
It looks like you're not logged in! Log in or register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Tell your tale
It looks like you're not logged in! Log in or register!
Tell your tale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cedarstar, of the river

3 posters

Go down

Cedarstar, of the river Empty Cedarstar, of the river

Post by Cedarstar Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:51 pm

Name: Cedarstar (warrior name Cedarmoon)
Coat color: Cedarstar's pelt is made up of a light gray. She has faint darker stripes, and a white muzzle and dash on her chest. She has long fur.
Eye color: Cedarstar has amber eyes.
Personality: Cedarstar is usually quiet towards though she doesn't consider her friends. She's brave and loyal, looking for the best for her Clan. She doesn't show her emotions easily. Cedarstar is rather kind, but is stubborn and does what she thinks is right, whether anyone agrees with her or disagrees. She's very adventurous and likes exploring; she hasn't ever been to another Clan's territory.
History: Cedarkit and her brother, Pebblekit, were born in Leafbare to Aspenheart and Rockstream. The two kits were adventurous, and explored the camp. They tried to escape many times; though never did. They became apprentices; Cedarpaw and Pebblepaw, and while Pebblepaw adventured past RiverClan borders, Cedarpaw didn't. She would have if she wanted to, but she didn't think it would be right simply to walk into another Clan. They became warriors without much happening; Cedarmoon and Pebbleflame. A few moons later, Cedarmoon became the deputy at the age of 19 moons; rather young, though she'd mentored an apprentice prior. She became leader when she was 24 moons, and has been leader since then. She's 32 moons old, or two years and eight months.
Place of birth: RiverClan
Clan: RiverClan
Crush: None
Mate: None
Kits: None

Cedarstar

Leaves : 61085

Back to top Go down

Cedarstar, of the river Empty Re: Cedarstar, of the river

Post by Bluespirit Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:31 pm

Accepted! Also, you're Graystar from TFC?

Bluespirit

Leaves : 61067

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedarstar Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:48 pm

Thanks, and yes, I am. Also, I'm able to make a second character for free, I think (I haven't made a second character yet)?

Cedarstar

Leaves : 61085

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashstar Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:58 pm

Yes, everyone can! Wink
Ashstar
Ashstar

Leaves : 61166

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content