Tell your tale
It looks like you're not logged in! Log in or register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Tell your tale
It looks like you're not logged in! Log in or register!
Tell your tale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RiverClan Camp

4 posters

Go down

RiverClan Camp Empty RiverClan Camp

Post by Cedarstar Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:37 pm

The camp is an island near the river. It can only be reached by swimming. The island is covered with reeds at the edge. Every den is made up of a tight tangle of reeds; so that most, mainly the warriors' dens, are able to float. The dens are sometimes decorated with feathers and stones and shells. The shells and stones are kept on the sides and top of the den. Warriors are able to have their own dens, and there is no predetermined warriors' den. The medicine den is past sedges. The apprentice's den has moss on top of it. The nursery is in a sedge wall, with willow branches and reeds. The many warriors' dens are nearby it. The nursery can't float away, unlike most dens, and is by the river so kits can practice swimming. The elder's den is on a slope and is made of willow stems. The leader's den is built with willow, and is in the roots of a willow tree making it the only den besides the nursery that can't float well.

Cedarstar

Leaves : 60965

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Camp Empty Re: RiverClan Camp

Post by Tigerkit Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:05 pm

Tigerkit bounced out of the nursery and looked around excitedly. But his tail drooped when he didn't see anyone else in camp. But he quickly picked it back up, along with his attitude. I guess I'll just have to find someone to play with! He thought happily. That would make it even more fun! The kit bounced around the clearing, looking in all the bushes and reeds, but he didn't find anyone. Then, he saw something out of the corner of his eye. He quickly turned to see a butterfly that had landed on a reed. Tigerkit got into his best crouch, and pounced. The butterfly flew away before he could catch it, but he didn't care. He landed in the reeds and began rolling around, letting out squeals of happiness.

Tigerkit

Leaves : 60943

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststorm Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:55 am

Duststorm swam into the Riverclan camp. In his jaws he carried a dead trout. Pausing briefly to shake off his fur, he padded over to the fresh-kill pile and set down the fish. "That's strange, no one is here." He thought gazing around camp. Then he spotted Tigerkit rolling around in the reeds a few paces away. He smiled and padded over to him. "Hello there Tigerkit!" Dustorm said. He chuckled at the kit's silliness, he briefly remembered being a kit himelf. "Having fun there, are you?" He asked.
Duststorm
Duststorm

Leaves : 60985
Location : I'm over here...no, a little to the left...Yea, right there!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerkit Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:05 pm

Tigerkit stopped rolling around and looked up at Duststorm when the warrior said hello to him. "Hi!" He said happily, bouncing onto his paws. Then when Duststorm asked if he was having fun, he nodded and began bouncing around in the reeds. "Yes!" he said. "I am! I like playing in the reeds!" The kit stopped bouncing and pounced on one of the warrior's front paws. "Got you!" he exclaimed with a small purr. He began batting at Duststorm's paw, his small claws sheathed.

Tigerkit

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststorm Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:37 pm

Duststorm chuckled. "Oh no! You got me!" The tom jumped away from the kit playfully. He softly batted Tigerkit back, claws sheathed.
(Sorry that it's so short)
Duststorm
Duststorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerkit Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:50 am

(That's okay)

Tigerkit squealed in triumph as Duststorm jumped back. But when the warrior batted him in the back, he fell sideways. But he quickly stood up again and roared in a very small and shrill voice, "I am Tigerstar of RiverClan! Surrender, Duststar of ShadowClan! You have no chance against me!" The kit ran to Duststorm's side and jumped. He scrambled onto the warrior's back and began batting at his ears.

Tigerkit

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedarstar Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:23 pm

Cedarstar yawned, looking around the clearing of the camp from nearby the leader's willow tree. Seeing her deputy, Duststorm, playing with Tigerkit, she smiled. Shaking out her light gray pelt, the leader padded over to the others of her Clan. She sat down nearby, placing her tail over her paws as she watched. She'd join in if Tigerkit wanted her to, but for now the RiverClan cat was fine watching.

Cedarstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftstar Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:57 pm

Swiftstar walked to the camp. "Hello I am Swiftstar can I talk to Ceaderstar?" He asked. He had a big favor to ask her. "It is urgent."
Swiftstar
Swiftstar

Leaves : 61049

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststorm Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:03 pm

Instantly Dustorm jerked up his head as he heard a new but familliar voice. He turned to see the Windclan leader, waiting by the camp entrance. "What does he want?" The deputy thought. Duststorm fluffed up his fur in an act of defiance not aggression. He padded over to where Swiftstar was. "Cedarstar is in camp." He told the leader. "Why do you need to talk to him?" He inquired, wearily.
Duststorm
Duststorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftstar Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:44 pm

"It is about Windclan and about my sister too. It is urgent Leader business. Please!" The leader begged I need help.
Swiftstar
Swiftstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedarstar Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:44 am

Cedarstar's eyes narrowed as she scented another Clan, her smile disappearing. The gray-furred leader stood up on her paws, watching as Swiftstar entered the camp. Cedarstar glanced between both Duststorm and the WindClan cat as they spoke together. Padding quickly over to the island entrance, she nodded to her deputy and the she-cat's amber eyes went upon the other leader's. "Hello Swiftstar, what do you need to speak to me about? You said it's urgent, I think."

Cedarstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftstar Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:45 pm

"Can I talk to you alone? It is about windclan." He wanted to talk to the leader about lack of members. He wanted to make an alliance or merge with her clan.
Swiftstar
Swiftstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststorm Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:59 pm

Duststorm kept a weary eye on the Windclan leader as he stated that he wanted to speak alone. The tom opened his mouth and tasted the air, weary of any more Windclanners coming. But he couldn't scent any. "He better not try to play any tricks on us." He thought. "But, if he's the only one here, I guess it's safe." Duststorm then padded back over to Tigerkit. "Have you ever met a Windclan cat before, Tigerkit?" He asked him in a friendly tone.
Duststorm
Duststorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerkit Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:01 pm

Tigerkit stopped batting at Duststorm's ears when he caught a strange scent. He lifted his muzzle into the air and got a better whiff. It definitely wasn't the scent of RiverClan cats. Then, another cat that he hadn't seen before entered camp and asked for Cedarstar. Tigerkit didn't have any time to react before Duststorm went over to the new cat, causing the kit to tumble off his back and onto the ground. He let out a quiet "Oof" when he landed. He scrambled to his feet and watched the cat that he had been playing with just moments ago, greet the newcomer with hostility. After a bit, Duststorm came back over to Tigerkit and asked if he had ever seen a WindClan cat before. The kit shook his head and continued staring at the cat, whom was probably one of the "WindClan cats" that Duststorm spoke of.

Tigerkit

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedarstar Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:07 pm

Cedarstar nodded, pointing with her paw at the willow tree where the leader's den was. "If you want, we can speak there." She said, and padded over to her den. Walking inside, she sat down on some moss as she waited for Swiftstar. She scented at the air for any more WindClan scents, but she could only scent that WindClan leader was the only cat of the Clan here.

Cedarstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftstar Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:25 am

He followed Ceaderstar to her den. "Ceaderstar I wish for us to merge clans. My clan only has my daughter and I. Please consider my offer."
Swiftstar
Swiftstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerkit Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:52 pm

Tigerkit watched the two leaders go into the leader's den. He wanted to follow, but he knew he wasn't supposed to. He looked back at Duststorm. "Why is that cat here? Doesn't he have a home?" The kit watched the deputy with large, innocent, confused green eyes as he waited for an answer.

Tigerkit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down